Foot Golf is as awesome as the name suggests, this is the combination of two of the world’s great sports making this event ideal for a Stag, Hen, Birthday or Team Building Events. We offer two formats for Foot Golf, the Foot Golf Arrive and Play and the Foot Golf Tournament which is popular for Stag Groups.
FOOT GOLF TOURNAMENT
We will provide a Foot Golf Coordinator who will oversee the game, the front nine is played as an individual format and the back nine as a scramble format. The scramble format will mix it up with games such as longest drive (kick) and closest to the pin, along with a few little other games which we will leave as a surprise. Your Coordinator will explain all of the rules and forfeits before the event. Prizes for the Winning Team, Individual Winner and Longest Drive.
- Meet your guide for your Foot Golf session who will explain the rules.
- Get issued with the scorecards, pencils and a ball.
- After exchanging handshakes with your opponents it’s time to Tee off.
- You will be guided round the course by the referee.
- Your group can opt for 18 holes of match play or a variation of match play and Texas scramble.
FOOT GOLF ARRIVE & PLAY
Ideal for those groups who want to just turn up and play amongst themselves at their own pace. We will secure your tee time and then simply supply your group leaders name at the golf shop, collect your pencil, scorecard and ball then head for the first tee.
You can choose your own style, but we suggest match play, you can even start a little side wager/forfeit on the various holes.
Foot Golf will last for approximately 1.5 -2 hours and a Dress code may apply. No football boots with studs or blades, or golf shoes with spikes
NEED TO KNOW
- 18 Holes of Foot Golf
- Course depending, most venue the dress code is casual, no boots with studs or blades.
- This activity will last approximately 90-120 minutes depending on ability and course
- All equipment including footballs, pencils and scorecards are included
- Minimum group size of 10 for the Foot Golf Tournament, if the number drops below 10 the price per person will increase
Foot Golf - Enquiries
- Send us an enquiry with the date and times that you would like us to host your Nerf Combat event.
- We email you a link to your online event page where you can pay your £50 non refundable deposit to confirm your event.
- Final group numbers and balance due two weeks before your event.
- Once your balance has been paid we will email you with an electronic event pack containing all the details of your booking.